As grateful stewards of everything God has given to us, growing in faith, we give to God’s mission in the world.
All gifts, unless specified, are directed to the General Fund, which supports our ministries. These donations are used to cover ministry expenses, operations, personnel, and administrative costs.
Ways to Support God’s Work at Holy Cross
Church offering envelopes are provided for giving by cash or check.
Simply Giving® – Scheduling automatic transfers from your bank account to the church’s bank account is an easy way to consistently give to the church on a regular basis. Please contact the Church Treasurer or the office to set this up.
- Online Banking
- Payroll deduction if offered by your employer
- Quarterly statements of giving are provided as a record of your giving.
Other Giving Opportunities
- Memorial Gifts
- Appreciated Property – including stocks, bonds, mutual funds or real estate
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Gifts
- Life Insurance – by naming Holy Cross as the beneficiary of some or all of the proceeds of your policy.
- Retirement Assets – by naming Holy Cross as a beneficiary of some of all of your retirement assets.
- Wills – by making a bequest to Holy Cross, the Holy Cross Mission Endowment Fund, or a specific ministry of Holy Cross, Nebraska Synod, or the ELCA.
- Charitable Trusts – provides the donor with a return based on the value of the trust, a potential charitable deduction and ultimately a charitable gift.
- Charitable Gift Annuity – provides the donor a fixed payment and a potential charitable deduction in return for a current gift.
- Testamentary Charitable Trust – allows ownership and income to remain with the donor until death then provides income to their heirs and a charitable gift from the remainder.
You are encouraged to consult your financial advisor and/or estate planner.
Thank you for supporting God’s work through our congregation’s ministries and outreach!