As members of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in America:
- We are church for the sake of the world.
- We are watered and fed people – children of God in the waters of baptism; fed at Holy Communion, where all are welcome to the table of our Lord.
- We are prayin’ people – if you have a prayer concern, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call the church office at 402-228-3172.
- We are serving people – and on the lookout for ways to connect in the community. See our Ministries page to plug in to service.
- We are grace people – saved by God’s grace through faith, and not anything we have done, will do or can do, but only and always a gift of God. (Ephesians 2:8-9).
For more information on what it means to be a Lutheran, go to https://www.livinglutheran.org/2007/05/lutheranism-101/