To mobilize women to act boldly on their faith in Jesus Christ.
Women of the ELCA is open to all women of the congregation and joins together for a monthly Bible Study, fellowship and service including:
- Altar Guild prepares communion each week.
- Paraments and banners bring the colors and themes of the church season into the sanctuary.
- Cradle Roll remembers children from birth to the age of 3 years with books of scripture-based opportunities for parents to share with them until they begin Faithbuilders Sunday School.
- Golden Age Dinner honors members 70 years and older.
- Lutheran World Relief projects include sewing blankets and preparing hygiene and school kits and layettes.
- Bingo and entertainment for residents of local care facilities.
- Bibles and catechisms to third graders each year.
- Dinners, receptions and funeral luncheons.
- Disbursements from fundraisers to various organizations annually.
The officers include President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Mission Growth, Mission Community, and Mission Action.
For information contact the church office at 402-228-3172.
- Soup Luncheon Fundraiser (January)
- Lenten Supper
- Confirmation Banquet
- Golden Age Dinner (April)
- Fall General Meeting (September)
- Fall Food Fest Fundraiser
- Thankoffering Service (November)